Yesilpark hotel, Fatih, the conqueror of the city, is placed in a location that is easily accessible to the historical and touristic points. The resort offers breakfast service with comfortable rooms and an ideal option for both business and leisure stays. The 2-star hotel Yesilpark, Istanbul willRead More
Yes, our hotel is centrally located close to many historical spots and attractions.
• Suleymaniye Mosque (20 mins walk)
• Grand Bazaar (30 minutes walk)
• Sultanahmet Square (36 minutes walk)
• Basilica Cistern (37 minutes walk)
• Hagia Sophia (39 minutes walk)
• The Blue Mosque * (42 minutes ' walk)
• Spice Bazaar (23 minutes walk)
Yes. The hotel offers air-conditioned guestrooms with Terrace the on-site restaurant with a wonderful panoramic view at breakfast and dinner you can eat.
Yes. Decorated in a stylish manner in a nurturing way that we had our family rooms have a TV, Safe, Minibar, Telephone, Air conditioning, wireless Internet.